Dr. Apoorv Pandey
About Dr. Apoorv Pandey
MBBS, M.S. (Gen surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery) Fellow in Neurosurgery
I am Dr. Apoorv Pandey.
A neurosurgeon is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system include congenital anomalies, trauma, tumors, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, stroke, or degenerative illness of the spine.
Degrees and Education
I did my M.B.B.S. at Loni Pravara, M.S. at D.Y. Patil Pune (Maharastra), MCh Neurosurgery, fellowship in minimally invasive & advanced spine surgery at Amrita College of medical Science Kochi (Kerala).
I am a neurosurgeon at New Pandey Hospital (Hoshangabad) and Asstt. Professor at Chirayu Medical College, Bhopal.
- Specially trained for Neurosurgery
- Laser Treatment
- Treatment of Brain Hemorrhage
- Treatment of Nerve and Muscle Disorder
- Treatment of Paralysis
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
Brain & Spine
- The Supreme controllers of our body realm.
- The king of the body who controls working of all other body organs.
- Without an intact brain rest of the body, how so ever fit –cannot perform a single function properly.
Head Injury ?, Brain Trauma ?, Spine Injury?
PLEASE WASTE NO TIME, BECAUSE FIRST FOUR HOURS IS GOLDEN TIME TO RECOVERY.
When the brain is ill or dysfunctional, body behaves bizarre, cannot perform
- Best Quality equipments & latest machines.
- The best qualified, experienced, efficient and ready to serve at any hour, neurosurgeon with his team.
- A compassionate hospital with trauma efficient atmosphere, nursing, and ICU.
- To sum up-you need to be at a place and where “Don’t waste patient’s time” is the prime & foremost agenda and transparency, efficiency, patient comfort and value for money are on minds of staff.
- To sum up you need to be at New Pandey Hospital.
Because this is the hospital which is equipped with
- State of art neuro microscope (Toshiro).
- Electric drill (Capital NSK)
- Modulator O.T. equipped with tubular central line O2 & suction.
- Digital C-Arm.
- Anesthesia work Station (G.E.)
- Valley Lal Cautery
- Dedicated ICU
- Efficient rehabilitation with physiotherapy
- All under one roof